- Open School of Management
- berufsbegleitend / distance learning
- Cert. (Certificate)
Job description and job opportunities
The specialization in Automotive Management is designed for occupied men and women with little or no prior knowledge in automotive management who want to participate in a
- short and comprehensive,
- high-quality and state-authorized
- post-secundary part-time
education program at ISCED Level 4/EQF Level 5 in order to make new career opportunities accessible, increase their occupational mobility, secure their current employment, or return to work after parental leave.
- Automotive Industry
- Management of Automotive Manufacturers
- Automotive Case Study
- Project Thesis in Automotive Industry
- General Management
- HR Management
- Management Theories
- Special Areas of Management
- Other Case Studies
Tuition Fees - Save money and invest in yourself:
Regular payment plan:
- 12 monthly installments of USD 160.00 / EUR 144.00 / GBP 112.00
- Total USD 1,920.00 / EUR 1,728.00 / GBP 1,344.00
- Per additional WLU (exceeding 48 WLU): USD 2.00 / EUR 1.80 / GBP 1.40
- 24 monthly installments of USD 87.50 / EUR 78.75 / GBP 61.25
- Total: USD 2,100.00 / EUR 1,890.00 / GBP 1,470.00
- Per additional WLU (exceeding 48 WLU): USD 1.00 / EUR 0.90 / GBP 0.70
- 6 monthly installments of USD 300.00 / EUR 270.00 / GBP 210.00
- Total: USD 1,800.00 / EUR 1,620.00 / GBP 1,260.00
- Per additional WLU (exceeding 48 WLU): USD 4.00 / EUR 3.60 / GBP 2.80
- Very good English skills
- High school/secondary school graduation
- A computer or tablet and an email address
3 to 24 months, depending on your learning progress.
As a graduate of the specialization "Certified Automotive Management Professional (CAMP)" you will receive a certificate (without grades) and a report card (with grades). The course is classified as ISCED Level 4 and EQF Level 5. The program has a state authorization: ZFU No. 7292015.
- In this online course, you study your chosen modules online—according to your own schedule.
- For each module, you take an online assignment/exam at any time.
- You can always contact your tutors if you have questions.
- In the online colloquia, you can discuss and exchange thoughts with both your tutors and fellow students.
- In the discussion forums and with the networking tool, you can connect with your fellow students and form learning groups.
- At the end of your course, you can work on your project thesis (optional). Here, you methodically solve a practical management problem using your gained knowledge. Your tutor will provide advice, supervision and extensive feedback on your thesis.
The Open School of Management (OSM) is an international business school. The school offers short and comprehensive, high-quality and state-authorized post-secundary part-time courses in management at ISCED Level 4/EQF Level 5. Our students want to make new career opportunities accessible, increase their occupational mobility, secure their current employment, or return to work after parental leave.
As an international management school, its instructors are world-class professors and lecturers from top-rated business schools from all over the world. As an online academy, OSM offers maximum flexibility in terms of time and location to carry out studies in parallel to a job or being a parent. The curriculum is set up broadly and allows for individualized prioritization.
As an open management academy, it is our priority to combine excellence in customer-, service-, and quality orientation with reasonable tuition fees.
- Stefanie Geske